Sunday, August 21, 2011

Only rainbows after rain

Have you ever unexpectedly had a  moment where your heart was monumentally changed forever?

It's a pain that I can't even describe. It's a pain that I'm not sure how it could possibly ever end. It's a pain that stings straight down to my core.

It makes me feel worthless, and broken.

I wake up everyday and I put a smile on my face for the girls. I try to ignore it. but Everything reminds me that my heart is broken.

Is it beyond repair?

I keep telling myself that I'm going to be okay. That I'm going to make it through this and be a better person for it. But I'm not sure I can truly believe that right now.

Never in my dreams did I ever think I would be experiencing this.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment