Sunday, February 3, 2013

I did not intend to be away so long

It's been over a year since I wrote in here. whoa. I never intended to be away so long but every time I thought about witting something I either was at a loss for words or I found myself doing something else instead.

I start a new job on Monday at QCC in the financial aid department. I'm not gunna lie I am nervous for sure. I'm still taking classes full time. The good news is though that I am nearly done with my associates degree. After this semester I only have 3 classes to go and my plan is to finish them this summer.

The girls are amazing. Emma is in first grade now. I'm not sure when that happened. She is an amazing student, she loves school and loves her teachers! She is also in girl scouts and looks forward to those days. We are hoping swim lessons in the summer and then karate and/or dance in the fall.

Sophia is doing great. I'm a little upset I didn't follow through on my gut feeling that something was wrong with her hearing. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it because we are taking the right steps now but it sucks knowing that this could have been dealt with a lot sooner.
She is starting speech therapy on Monday and will have surgery March 1st.

Good things are happening in the Greenwood house.

No comments:

Post a Comment