Friday, November 12, 2010

I just can't help it

I can't help but laugh at the things Emma does even if what she did was bad and I need to discipline her.

Yesterday for example I was laying on the couch and she gathered up all of Sophia's Winnie the Pooh stuffed bowling pins and with a face as serious as serious could be she hurled Pigglet right at my head!
I said "EMMA! NO!..... why would you do that?"
She started to smile but tried to contort her face to hide it and that made me laugh, then she started laughing and then we were both laughing so hard.

She got ready to throw Tigger at me and I was trying to be stern and say "Emma you better not" but all that came out in between my giggling was "Emma.................no" I was trying to fight to form a straight face but it clearly was not happening.
Tigger followed by Rue, Eeyore, and Winnie all flew my way.

To her chagrin she didn't think ahead to what would happen once she was out of ammo and I was fully loaded.

Mwahahahahahhaha

1 comment: