Monday, January 10, 2011

A childhood dream

When I was little... Whenever my family and I would be driving anywhere I would sit a certain way in the back seat so people driving behind us could see just how beautiful I was, and maybe... just maybe it would be a movie scout... or a prince? Or someone who was rich and famous and would want me to marry their equally rich and famous son. I thought they would spot me and then follow us where ever we happened to be going just to sign me to a movie, or set up a date with there ridiculously good looking son who would someday down the road marry me.
Or for some reason just by looking at me they would know I was a great signing and sign me to a record label and I'd become the next pop star...
 
 
 
Um.... it hasn't happened yet, but I still have my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment