Monday, January 10, 2011

Don't underestimate me

Remember when I told everyone I wanted to go back to school and everyone told me I couldn't and/or shouldn't do more then 1 class that I couldn't/ wouldn't be able to handle it with both my girls and my full time job. 
Well remember when I didn't listen to any of you and I took 3. And got all A's. And remember how I still have time to spend with my girls, and work.
Oh and Remember when I was homeless with a 1 year old and everyone told me I should drop out of the EMT courses I was taking. and Remember when I didn't. And remember how I worked really hard and got my own place all while raiseing a beautiful little girl and working my ass off.
People clearly underestimates me and what I am capable of.
I have decided I need to stop turning to my fair weather friends for advice and guidence. I think I do better when I rely on myself.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are super smart and I am SO PROUD of you! You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to, and the funny thing about life...it always has a way of working out. Never doubt your strength

    ReplyDelete