Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The mysterious ninja baby.

Sophia now does not like to stay in bed. She climbs her little self down with pacifier and a blanket or two in tow and walks out to where ever I am. Sometimes She makes it known she is coming, other times she just ninjas her way to my side.

Last night I woke up at about 3am to Sophia sitting up in bed, surrounded by wet. So I put my hand down to her diaper to see if it was her diaper that leaked, however my hand was met by a naked baby butt!! She had straight up pee'd all over my bed!

I cleaned up, put a new diaper on her, but I couldn't find the missing one anywhere. It vanishes. I started to wonder if I had even put on her to to begin with.

This morning I search everywhere in my room. even places that wouldn't make sense. But I couldn't find it so I gave up.


But thats not the end of the story, nope.

I did my usual route through the house opening windows and shades. Next to the couch I find an open diaper...
I'm simply baffled! How could she have ninja'd out of the bed without me knowing, take a trip to the living room, disrobe and wonder back to my room and climb back up on the bed?? its not possible!!!

If i figure this mystery out I will be sure to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment